rfc.quoted-printable - Quoted-printable encoding/decoding
- Module: rfc.quoted-printable
This module defines a few functions to encode/decode Quoted-printable format,
defined in RFC 2045 (RFC2045), section 6.7.
- Function: quoted-printable-encode
- Reads byte stream from the current input port, encodes it in Quoted-printable
format and writes the result character stream to the current output port.
The conversion ends when it reads EOF from the current input port.
- Function: quoted-printable-encode-string string
- Converts contents of string to Quoted-printable encoded format.
Input string can be either complete or incomplete string;
it is always interpreted as a byte sequence.
- Function: quoted-printable-decode
- Reads character stream from the current input port,
decodes it from Quoted-printable
format and writes the result byte stream to the current output port.
The conversion ends when it reads EOF.
If it encounters illegal character sequence (such as '=' followed
by non-hexadecimal characters), it copies them literally to the output.
- Function: quoted-printable-decode-string string
- Decodes a Quoted-printable encoded string string and returns
the result as a string.
This document was generated
by Ken Dickey on November, 28 2002